Aug 5, 2008

Fun - What turns a Man On ?

The Cosmopolitan Survey - 30,000 Men & and their answers
What Turns Him On


Which look on a woman gets you hot for her?

67% The girl next door (ponytail, natural makeup, casual-but-cute outfit, approachable smile)

What makes you notice a girl most?

71% A great smile

Which body part do women not play up enough?

42% Legs

What quality do you prize most in a bedmate?

61% She seems adventurous and willing to try anything (in the sack and out).

The best thing a girl can say when you first see each other naked is:

59% “I want you so bad.”

What seduction technique do girls think is sexy but doesn’t do anything for you? Check all that apply.

40% Sucking on my nipples

28% Getting naked, then saying I can’t touch her right away

22% Touching me everywhere except my penis

17% Giving me a massage

9% Doing a striptease

What’s the best way for a woman to make sex with a condom hotter?

49% Contract her PC muscles during the act or do positions that create extra friction.

23% Put it on with her mouth

How often do you want to have quickies (10 minutes long at most)?

64% 1 to 3 times a week

15% 4 to 6 times a week

What is the ideal length of time for a longer sack session?

34% 45 minutes

30% 30 minutes

16% More than 60 minutes

What self-conscious thing will a girl sometimes do that ruins the mood?

29% Refuse to let me see her with the lights on

28% Ask if she looks fat

What’s your favorite sex position?

28% Girl-on-top

16% Doggie-style

16% Doggie-style with her bent over the bed or couch

16% Missionary with her legs on my shoulders

What move do you not want a girl to do the first time the two of you have sex? Check all that apply.

65% Touch my back door

48% Whip out a toy (vibrator, etc.)

45% Tie me up

41% Blindfold me

39% Spank me

What’s your favorite kind of sex?

46% Playful and energetic

28% Superintense and soulful

Postorgasm, what should a woman do until you’re ready for round two?

29% Lightly fondle my penis

26% Kiss me

If a chick didn’t climax, how should she let you know that she wants you to keep pleasuring her?

41% Guide my hand to her hot spots

24% Just tell me

How often do you want sex to be swinging-from-the-chandeliers crazy and experimental?

52% Sometimes

What envelope-pushing move would you love a chick to try with you? Check all that apply.

78% Ambushing me when I least expect it

71% Having semipublic sex

63% Talking dirty

At what point during the action do you want to see a girl touch herself?

50% While we are having sex

34% Before we start getting busy

What is the hottest way for a woman to give you oral sex?

33% Moving her hands up and down my shaft in tandem with her mouth

33% Swirling her tongue around my shaft like a corkscrew as she rhythmically moves her mouth up and down

29% Every once in a while, flicking her tongue over the tip of my penis or licking my testicles

If you could only experience one move during intercourse for the rest of your life, it would be:

41% Hearing her moan.

18% Her grabbing my butt and pulling me in closer to her.

5 comments:

patricia said...

I think that blow jobs are the most important thing when it comes to keeping a guy. seriously! ive just read free blog about great foreplay (here's a link: http://howtogivegoodblowjobs.blogspot.com/ ) and i my husband fell in love with me like that again

Anonymous said...

Wow

Anonymous said...

Hello, yes this post is really nice and I have learned lot of things from it
regarding blogging. thanks.

Here is my web site; more resources

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

. Anyhow, great blog!

My page :: diet plans for women to lose weight

Anonymous said...

best e cigarette, ecigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes reviews