Aug 26, 2008

Me - I'm Back :-)

Hi All,

Long Long time since i wrote.I know ,i know .Apologies.Have been busy reading , there is always very little time & a little too much to read.So iam devoting more time to read.The last week was the best - Think i did 279 posts ( the best week by far ) ,so that was good . I also managed to finally mail my friends from college about the blog.Some of them have promised to be regular.

Thank you to everyone who post comments.It will be great if you guys let me know your e-mail id so that i can respond.Nidhi Hi,Long time.My friend from office Paramu has moved out to a company called Sify.So he hasn't got time to give me suggestions on articles i read/post.So anyone who has a suggestion or a site which i should frequent ,do write in.Will visit and post the better articles for all of us to read.We also crossed 1500 posts this week,another achievement huh,ha 2 months - 1500 posts , not bad eh.

What else.Life/work is pretty much the same.I guess i had promised myself that i will post only 5-6 days a week and not Sundays,but couldn't resist from posting the last week.The connection at home screws up whenever iam at home,ha ha.So that is a deterrent.

Oh Btw i have added a couple of links to my "Do Read" Column - They are 4by6.in & 4by6.in/utopia - My bro's photography site & his take on things around.I find it very funny.Do visit.I promise,you won't be disappointed.

Will drop in a few words more often from now on.

Take Care ,Enjoy Readin

Sri

No comments: