Want to set your partner's mood for an evening of passion? Well, then all you need to do is make them have strawberries, for that will surely arouse their kinky desires.
And in case the fruit is not good enough, below are some more Aphrodisiacs that will surely work...
1. Rhodiola: It is promoted as a natural libido tonic for men and women. Rhodiola is an ''adaptogen'' herb, which is believed to address the underlying causes of declining sexual appetite. It is popular in Russia, where it is traditionally used to promote sex drive and keep the aging process at bay.
2. Oysters: Recent studies have shown that oysters are rich in rare amino acids that can trigger increased levels of sex hormones.
3. Epimedium: Epimedium is said to treat fatigue and improve sexual function by altering specific hormone levels.
4. Yohimbe Bark: Deriving from a tall evergreen tree native to western Africa, the Yohimbe bark has traditionally been used to boost sexual desire and treat erectile dysfunction.
5. Goji Berries: The goji berry is said to improve fertility and sexual performance, as well as benefiting liver function and circulation.
6. Chinese Ginseng: Ginseng is a natural stimulant, which can be enjoyed as a tea or food supplement, and is said to boost libido and sexual stamina.
7. Truffles: Truffle has therapeutic and aphrodisiacal properties.
8. Strawberries: The fruit''s powerful effect has been noted since ancient Roman times.
9. Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo Biloba reportedly improves blood circulation, thereby increasing the supply of oxygen to the heart and brain. The effect of this is also considered beneficial in the treatment of male impotence, making the plant extract popular with older males.
10. Spanish Fly: The male Spanish fly releases a powerful chemical to seduce its female counterpart. The drug is a popular aphrodisiac among humans.
6 months ago