Dec 26, 2008

Entertainment - SRK's food habits

Anita Raheja and Heena Agarwal

I am: A pure non-vegetarian My dietary habits: I avoid eating vegetables. I don’t eat fruits or salads too often either. I don’t have good food habits.
Favourite Recipe: Chicken tikka with mint dip
In the mornings I have: A glass of orange juice and a vitamin tablet.
At lunchtime, my meal consists of: Tandoori chicken. When I am shooting, my wife Gauri sometimes packs bean sprouts for me.
For dinner I eat: Tandoori chicken. Yes, it’s my favourite, with a tandoori roti or a naan. By the time I reach home, my kids have already had their dinner, usually, but my son joins me for a bite.
Desserts: Are not something I crave. I indulge in ice-creams and chocolates, once in a blue moon.
I like munching on: Chewing gum.
My favourite beverage is: Black coffee.
My favourite mocktail: I would rather have a pepsi.
My cooking abilities : Are very restricted. I can boil an egg at best. Once in a while, I have an egg when I am exercising. I have only the whites of the egg and don’t eat the yolk.
My experience with cooking: Once I tried to cook an egg dish for my kids but we ended up painting the egg shells!
My idea of a romantic meal is: A burger, a pepsi and a good movie to watch on the DVD.

No comments: