Jan 12, 2009

Entertainment - Why Kanye wants to pose nude ?

Rapper Kanye West has revealed that he would love to drop his clothes only to defy 'every rule' in the book of American culture.
The ten-time Grammy Award-winner insisted on being a bit of a rebel and challenging the established mental frame of people.

"I definitely feel, like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked," Contactmusic quoted him as saying in a new Vibe magazine interview.

"I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture," he added.

The 'Everything I am' hitmaker further said that his naked photoshoot would dominate the headlines as compared to those of fellow artists, such as Bjork.

He added: "If she wanted to pose naked, you’d (public and media) be like, ‘Oh, that’s Bjork.’ But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it."

No comments: