Dec 29, 2008

Entertainment - Tom Cruise wants to have 10 more kids

Superstar Tom Cruise says he loves being a father and wants to have 10 more kids with his wife Katie Holmes.

According to thesun.co.uk, Cruise says: "I want ten children. I love kids. I feel really fortunate to have the teenagers and a two and a half-year-old. It's a great dynamic."

Speaking about his daughter Suri, Cruise said: "She's so charming, she's so beautiful, she's just great."

Cruise tries to spend as much time as possible with his kids and believes that is because he was brought up without a father figure from the time he was 12.

He said: "I'm a great parent. I want to be with my kids, and they get to do all the stuff that I wanted to do when I was growing up. My own father wasn't there much for me and I want to be a different dad to my kids. My family is the most important thing in my life."

Cruise was also all praise for his wife Holmes. He said: "Married life is very good, very lovely. I feel lucky to have Kate as my wife. She's an extraordinary woman. She is funny and smart and she likes the same things that I do. She's a very strong, gracious woman, and a great comedian. I like doing romantic things, such as bringing flowers and surprising her with things. I love candlelit evenings with nice music."

No comments: