Jan 5, 2009

Lifestyle - Courteney Cox avoids sunshine to save herself from wrinkles

New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): Courteney Cox has revealed that she prefers going out in the evening so she can avoid the sun's ageing rays.

The former 'Friends' star said that she hates venturing out during the day - because the 'overhead light' gives her wrinkles, reports the China Daily.

"I should just not go out during the day. It's that overhead light that gets you," she said.

The 44-year-old star, who has previously admitted having Botox injections in a bid to smooth out her wrinkles, also admitted that she found it hard to deal with her advancing years when she first moved to Los Angeles.

"I've never seen so many beautiful people walking around. Then as I get older, I find myself going, 'Wow, I can't believe I'm not the youngest anymore! I can't believe the guy over there wouldn't be attracted to me.' But I'm married, it's a non-issue," she told Britain's Marie Claire magazine.

"Let me tell you, there's a lot of pressure. Which is why I always think women should be totally open with other woman about what they do to make themselves look better," she added. (ANI)

No comments: