Feb 7, 2009

Entertainment - Aniston dreads turning 40

London, Feb 6 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston says she has been dreading her upcoming 40th birthday ever since she discovered a grey hair amongst her blonde highlights.
Aniston will touch 40 on Feb 11 and insists she is never normally upset about getting older. But the former 'Friends' star recently admitted that she broke down when she realised her prized locks were beginning to show signs of ageing, reports contactmusic.com.
'I did have a moment over the weekend, my first like 'Huh…I don't want to (turn 40). I found a really long grey hair and it kind of flipped me out. It's not my first but it's the fact that it was so long,' she said.
'I was like, 'Oh that's been there. How many others are there, and what does that mean?' It actually brought me to tears slightly,' Aniston added