Dec 2, 2008

Entertainment - Beyonce's love for food

London, December 1 (ANI): Beyonce Knowles had reportedly cut down her favourite food to drop those extra pounds for 'Dreamgirls'.

The R and B singer had allegedly lived on maple syrup, cayenne pepper and lemon juice that let her to loose 20lb for the role, reports News of the World.

The actress confessed that the process had not been so easy since she was a big time foodie and had happily gone back to munching her favourite food once she was done filming.

She recalled: "I was so hungry. And I was smaller than I thought was attractive, so I went crazy as soon as I finished the movie because I needed to put weight back on."

"There's a fat person inside me just dying to get out. I can't help it. I absolutely love, love, love food.

"When I was little, I went to my grandparents' house in Alabama where everything they cooked was full of butter and fried. I've loved fattening stuff ever since." (ANI)

No comments: