Jan 9, 2009

Entertainment - No 'Hannah Montana' for Cindy Crawford's daughter

London, Jan 8 (IANS) Former supermodel Cindy Crawford has revealed that she will not let her seven-year-old daughter Kaya watch hit children's television show 'Hannah Montana' because it encourages her to be too feisty.

'I love 'Hannah Montana', but my daughter is learning to be sassy from that show. I do not let anyone talk to me like that and I will certainly not take it from a seven-year-old in my own house,' vogue.co.uk quoted Crawford as saying.

'Hannah Montana' is an American television series that focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family

No comments: